We’re thrilled to announce that Intuitive Company has been named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania for the second year in a row!
Winners from across the state were chosen after Best Companies Group conducted a two-part evaluation process: 75% of each company’s overall score was based on an anonymous employee engagement and satisfaction survey, with the remaining 25% from an independent review of workplace policies, management philosophy, benefits plans and employee perks.
Our culture is one where all of our (more than 50) team members live and breathe the mantra: “work hard, play hard.” From the IC Olympics to food drives, we strive to do our best for each other and our local community. Our management team walks the walk when it comes to having an open-door policy, and our 18,000 square feet of open-floor-plan space supports that as well. No offices, no bureaucracy, no politics—just a great group of straight-shooters to work and have fun with.
Some of our more tangible perks include fully stocked snack bars, standing desks, video game consoles, company-sponsored running events, and ad hoc craft-coffee lessons. Some of the less tangible (but probably more important) perks: Free employee health and dental plans, employer-paid STD/LTD, life insurance, EAP, 401(k) and 401(a) plans, and 3 weeks PTO plus 10 holidays. Outside of our doors, we’re busy attending industry conferences, submitting work for awards recognition, collecting said awards, and helping each other learn through our Inspire Series.
Thanks to our entire team for voting to earn us the title as one of the best, and to the mystery Best Places to Work review team. It’s an honor to make the list twice in a row, and we intend to stay as committed to our team’s culture and well-being as we were from day one, while continuing to add and refine our benefits and perks as we grow.
Read more about Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania here.